Arrivals & Departures
Check in is between 5.00pm and 8.00pm. If you expect to arrive later than 8.00pm, would you make this known at the time of your booking together with your expected time of arrival. If you are delayed on your travels please call to advise us of your time of arrival as soon as possible. We will not accept guests who arrive after 10.00pm without prior agreement.
On the day of your departure we ask that room(s) be vacated by 10:30am. During your stay rooms are serviced up to 1pm.
All bookings made with us are a minimum 2-night stay unless our booking system shows otherwise. Any bookings made with the intention of only staying one night and cancelling the second upon arrival will still incur the full amount for the two nights and the room or room(s) booked will remain empty. Please do not book any rooms if this is your intention.
All rooms are based on two adults only, there are no facilities to add additional beds or cots, and we do not accept anyone under the age of 16 years old, including babies. If you arrive with more than two adults per room you will not be admitted and you will be charged your full booking fee.
- A reservation, whether by online, letter, e-mail, fax or telephone, is a legally binding contract. To protect against late cancellation and guests not turning up, we are obliged to put the following policy into place.
- If your booking with The Atholl is cancelled more than 7 days before your arrival date, no charge will be made.
- If your booking with The Atholl is cancelled less than 7 days before your arrival date or a customer does not turn up, a charge of 100% of the booking will be made.
- The proprietor is entitled to charge the customer's credit or debit card.
By making a booking, you accept our terms & conditions and cancellation policy.
In accordance with Scottish law smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises. Guests found to be infringing this policy will be asked to leave. Should a room need cleaning due to smoking, a charge equivalent of one nights accommodation tariff will be applicable.
Payment can be made by cash, debit or credit cards.
Bookings made via our secure booking system, the full payment will be taken from the card provided on or shortly before your arrival, receipts will be emailed or can be printed on request.
- We are not a VAT registered company.
- All rooms are offered on a minimum 2-night stay.
- Any offers or discounts are based on 2 people sharing a room.
- Sorry, but we do not accept any pets.
- Guest’s vehicles are parked entirely at their own risk.
- Children under 16 years of age cannot be accommodated.
- Extra beds or cots cannot be placed in any of the rooms.
- There is a Strict No Smoking Policy at Atholl Guest House.